Listing your home for sale is both an easy and a difficult process. Once you have decided it is the right time to sell, the easy part is to let a Realtor® do the work of listing your house for sale.
The hard part is picking the right Realtor! Most people do not understand that choosing the right Realtor is a very important part of the success of selling your home. Sure, any Realtor will get it listed in the MLS. Some will even get it marketed on secondary sites on the Internet. However, an inexperienced agent may not have the experience to handle all of the steps in the process to assure you of getting the best deal and the most net dollars for your home!
Some agents view listings as a vehicle to acquire more buyers for themselves and have little focus on getting your home sold. Some see it as an easy commission. Simply list it in HAR and wait for the offers. Some will even offer to list your home for free, or a greatly reduced commission! Beware, an agent willing to do this cannot afford the time it takes to market and manage the sale of your home effectively. They are much more interested in the commission on your new purchase!
On the other hand, I understand that every person selling a home is looking to maximize their profits and minimize their hassles. My many years of experience assure you that I share your goals! Over the history of my career I have negotiated a greater than 96% of asking price to list price contract for my sellers. I urge you to listen to some of my testimonials and see what my clients say about my services
These are just some of what I will do for you when I list your home:
- Always maintain personal contact and educate you on the existing marketplace.
- Actively market your home or business on the Internet until your property is sold.
- Place your property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and,as appropriate, prepare professional presentation sheets for in your home.
- With your permission, I will place a large yard sign in front of your home to promote it to people driving through your community looking for a home.
- Place my direct number on the yard sign so that people may call me directly and obtain all the positive information concerning your home at no cost to them.
- Be an ever available resource for questions you may have about the sales process. (I have a passion for educating my clients)
- Keep myself available to you with my cell phone number, e-mail, voicemail and office receptionist.
- Handle every aspect of your property sale in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep complete, organized and detailed notes of all that occurs with your property.
- Contact you immediately with any information pertinent to the sale of your home such as "feedback" from showings.
- Advise you on things you can do to make your home "show well". This includes suggestions for repairs, or staging ideas.
- What else do you need? I pride myself on listening to my clients and doing my best to do what you want.
Ready to sell? Call me today. Let's make your dreams a reality!